9 maggio 2012

New in: Mango shoes




I confess: I couldn’t resist! They were become one of those thoughts that come into your mind and don’t leave you anymore. Bothersome. Further to this I was completely charmed by their name: fetish sandals. So I clicked here and I expect that within few days they are going to be delivered directly to my desk. Facilities of 2.0 shopping!

Confesso: non ho resistito! Era diventato uno di quei pensieri che ti entrano in testa e non ti abbandonano più. Fastidioso. E poi ero completamente sedotta dal nome: fetish sandals. Così ho cliccato qui e mi aspetto che tra pochi giorni mi vengano consegnate direttamente sulla scrivania. La comodità dello shopping 2.0!


xoxo
Alyssa



7 commenti:

  1. sono completamente d'accordo con te: intriganti !!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great combination dear ! ;) kiss

    RispondiElimina
  3. Preciosos zapatos...
    Besos

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao Alyssa

    L'ho visto e ho pensato: è mio !!!! mi ci identifico completamente ! le scarpe poi....

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great shoes! They remind me of the popular pair from Zara that everyone seems to have!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/AFashionFiles

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...